Independent Mortgage Advisors in Leeds
Freedom Advice has been providing the Leeds and Yorkshire areas with mortgage advice for over 20 years.
Totally independent, our CeMAP qualified mortgage advisors are able to provide you with the most knowledgeable and informed mortgage advice available.
Covering all types and kinds of mortgages, we can source you with the best possible market rates.
How can Freedom Advice help?
Having worked with people in the Leeds area for over 20 years, we are able to provide a great range of mortgage advice services:
- First time buyer mortgages: If you’re looking to get your foot on the property ladder, we offer easy to understand mortgage advice as well as information on how to save.
- Right to buy mortgages: For those searching for information to buy from their local authority, we offer unbiased advice to help you purchase your council home.
- Self-employed mortgages: If you’re self employed and are unsure on what steps to take so that you can purchase a property, we have a track record of helping directors and self-employed professionals get the best possible self-employed mortgage.
- High net worth mortgages: An individual with a high net worth can often find it difficult for high street lenders to understand their often complex financial situation. Freedom Advice can help you provide financial clarity, as well as source the right kind of lender for your specific needs.
- Second home mortgages: We’ve helped countless Leeds residents in their search for a second home abroad and can help you with all the necessary planning and researching required for a second home mortgage.
- Buy to let mortgages: Purchasing a property with the intention of letting it can be a great investment for many. We can help you understand much you could make on a buy to let property, as well as which lender could provide you with the best deal.
- Bridging Finance: Renovating a property is often a stressful and complex time. Short-term bridging loans can help cover you during your project, as well as secure the best rates on the market.
If you want to know more about what kind of mortgage you need, or how Freedom Advice can help you, check out our contact page.