For most people, your home will be the largest single investment you will ever make, so making the wrong decision can become a very expensive mistake.
Taking the wrong mortgage can end up costing thousands extra over the lifetime of the loan, and what appears to be the cheapest on day one will not always prove to be so over an extended period of time.
Furthermore, to add to the confusion, there are now a bewildering number of mortgage types available to select from.
As a specialist mortgage advisor I work with lots of mortgage lenders that specialise in different areas.
How Can I Help?
- First Time Buyer Mortgages – are you a first time buyer that is confused by the whole process?
- Right To Buy Mortgages – are you interested in buying your house from your local authority?
- Self Employed Mortgages – having difficulty getting a mortgage as you are a director or self employed?
- High Net Worth Mortgages – having trouble with high street lenders understanding your complicated financial situation?
- Second Home Mortgages – looking to buy a holiday home, home abroad or a property closer to work?
- Buy to Let Mortgages – planning to buy property to diversify your investment portfolio?
- Bridging Finance – need a short term loan to cover you while you renovate a property?
To make a truly informed decision, contact me to book an appointment.